Monday, September 22, 2008

Can't Touch This



First Strike has downed Kael'Thas in The Eye and finished all of Teir 5 content as of about 10 PM PST, 9/20/08!

Aside from the fact I noobed it up and accidentally abandoned the quest to kill Kael and Vashj (and then didn't pick it back up before raid time ><), I was there! I saw him die! The little bugger got me with a fireball crit right after I landed and bandaged up to full health, so I sat out the last 15%. But it was still awesome. And I can't wait to go back in there - I wants a chest from him! (T5 2 peice bonus is so sweet looking.)

As it was, no Hunter loot dropped. But again, that picture alone is worth it. Congrats to all of First Strike! :D

(Also, this is late in getting posted because I am in the last week of school right now for this quarter. So, real life before WoW, and all that. Now, on to Brewfest token gathering!)

No comments: