Saturday, January 10, 2009

Show And Tell

'Ello mon. My name be Nykol, and dis be my story 'bout runnin' round Azeroth. Now, Xanthy dun know 'bout my talkin' to ya, so keep it down-low, ya?

It took me a while ta get outta dat valley where dey make ya do chores for your allowance, but now I be on my own in Durotar. Lotsa runnin' mon, and I tell ya, someone need ta make shoes we Trolls can wear. Dem rocks hurt!

One o'da first tings I wanted ta do was ta go and train up in de arts of skinnin' and herbin'. I figure if I's got gold, what I need craftin' skills for mon? I can just buy what I need! Besides, dem mounts ain't free, and I ain't walkin' my whole life. Anywho's, best place ta train up in somethin' be Orgrimmar, so dat's where I headed. Found a few tings ta do along da way, so I had a few silver which ta buy some trainings with when I got der. But, heh, what's a girl ta do when some goblin promises a whole new look for under a silver? So I let 'em chop off da mane and add some ogre spit, and I must say, dis be sassy.


So after blowin' half my moneh at dis place, I got around to da trainin'. And whaddya know, some orc be runnin' round Org tellin' everybody 'bout some fairground outside of Thunderbluff. I knows an opportunity when I sees one, and dis be an opportunity for fun, so off I go.

Problem is, I forgot about da runnin'. /grimace

Fairs always seem to be more hype dan dey are fun. After all dat runnin', all I could do was turn in the voucher that fashion-deprived orc gave me for five tickets, then hearth back home, where I celebrated my 10 season milestone. At least I found a few flight paths for later.

Now I gotta snag a few beasties for dis orc what be trainin' me ta befriend 'em, so I better get to it. Later mon.

No comments: