Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Letter From Thrall

I been keepin' busy dis mornin', what with runnin' round an' grabbin' herbs outta da ground. Got me a few shinies for dat, too.
I had just returned ta Razor Hill when de inn keeper, Grosk, told me a letter had come for me. He seemed ta tink it be important, so I checked de mailbox - an he was right.

Thrall, de great warchief o' da Horde, had summoned me ta Orgrimmar for an audience.

O'course I went immediately! Kneeling before da great warchief was thrillin', mon, even if it be a bit scary. He told me der be a corruption near Orgrimmar, and asked me ta find and kill a person o' rank in dis Burning Blade cult. His idear were ta get whatever marker dey use ta identify der higher-ups, den test an ally o' his - Neeru Fireblade - an' make sure he not be one o' dem nasties. So I done it and got meself a stone rune what say I be important, den go talk to dis Neeru fella.
Les just say, I can see why Thrall be da warchief. Sure enough, Neeru starts tellin' me how we be part o' da Shadow Council and rippin' on Thrall's honor. Was all I could do ta not shoot an arrow in his eye right dere, but Thrall said to just get his reaction to da rune. My pet Scorpid, Bloodtalon, sure picked up on me bein' outta sorts, so I got outta dere 'fore he decided ta sting dat filthy liar in de foot.

I were surprised ta see Thrall was bein' so cheerful 'bout all dis when I reported back. I told him all dat Neeru had said ta me, an' I was told ta head into dat Chasm in de city ta shoot arrows in de faces o' two leaders o' da Searing Blade. I weren't ta let Neeru know it were me, o'course, since dat'd blow my cover 'n all, but I be happy ta oblige de warchief. Jus' as soon as I know I ain't gonna die in dere, yanno?

No comments: